Not long now…just a few days to go!
The player registration form can be found here Tournament Team Registration Sheet 2018. This needs to be printed out and filled in BEFORE you arrive to the tournament. Our address and postcode is at the top of the form. This document will be held for 2 weeks, in case of queries and then destroyed on 29th June 2018.
Please note: There will be a £2 car parking/programme charge. All fixtures will be available within the Programme. Refreshments, Ice creams & hot food will be available on site, throughout the day.
Please bear these following points in mind:
- Can all teams ensure they supply a match ball in case your team is drawn as the ‘home team’
- FOR AM SESSION: Please register your team by 08:30am. We will kick off at 09:30am.
- FOR PM SESSION: Please register your team by 1:00pm. We will kick off at 2:00pm.
- Managers briefing will be 30 min before games start.
- As this is a FA sanctioned tournament, we would like to remind all teams to follow the appropriate codes of conduct on the day.
- We will provide each team with a bin bag for rubbish when you register your team on arrival.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed on site. This includes e-Cigarettes.
- No Dogs are allowed on site
You can find the updated tournament rules here Pace Youth Tournament Rules – Jun 18
Also, we will be operating a text system to record the result of the games. All teams will be given instructions on the day, but it will follow a similar process to full time.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks, Simon Meacher